10 March, 2015

Ronald's Ex Speaks Out


Cristiano Ronaldo & ex-girlfriend Irina Shayk
Tantrum Time!
Cristiano Ronaldo's ex-girlfriend Irina Shayk has thrown a Can of worms at her former man,almost 3 months after their break-up.Reports say in an interview with Spanish magazine Hola, the Russian model spoke about her 'ideal man' saying:'My ideal man is faithful, honest and a gentleman who knows how to treat women, I don't believe in men who make us feel unhappy, because they're boys not men.'I thought I had once found the ideal man but it didn't turn out that way.'She further said: 'I think a woman feels ugly when she's got the wrong man at her side. I've felt ugly and insecure.'..hmm Wow!i must say she definitely is speaking from experience!!...The pair who were together for five years,broke-up in January After dating for five years and there has been much speculation as to why they broke up..Guess the Shayk just revealed quite a lot now!

No comments:

Post a Comment