18 March, 2015

Mario Vexed


Sh** Up!
Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli finally had it with his critics and posted an angry message on his Instagram page blasting his critics asking them to 'shut up' in the video.
The Italian striker who has scored four goals in 24 appearances for the club so far got manager Brendan Rodgers saying he has to work harder for the team .Balotelli shared a photo early in the week after missing liverpool's 1-0 victory over swansea due to a stomach bug and couldn't travel saying 'enjoy your time till I'll be back' and now his latest words in the angry video he uploaded said: “Do you know me? Did you ever talk to me, personally? Do you know what I've been through in my life?“You just saw me play football on the pitch so, man, shut up.”The video is captioned with the words: “For those with an easy judge without knowing s*** about others. Good night #idowhatiwant-remember!”... what can i say lips sealed!

No comments:

Post a Comment