20 March, 2015

Hamilton? Rags to riches? really!??

Lewis Hamilton
Lewis's Story!
Double world champion Lewis Hamilton has spoken of the stresses and intense pressure of competing in Formula One.The driver revealed his rags to riches story in an interview reports say.During the interview,Hamilton discussed the pressures that drivers have to contend. he said: 'The thing with Formula One is, people perhaps struggle to understand what's going on inside of the driver. There's the stress of millions of people watching. 'You've got the pressure of the massive corporations sponsoring you. And then, on top of it, you put pressure on yourself, because you really want to succeed.'
he further added:'I want to empower young guys with the same belief I had instilled in me as a kid. Not everyone who gets beaten down by other people can overcome and use those experiences to get stronger.' With all the stresses that come with competing, Hamilton understands the need to relax and unwind during time off and so kits his homes in Colorado and Monaco out with a plethora of leisure activities.
'Of course you have to work, but I like to maximize every day, enjoy it, because you never know when it's your last. 'I'm very, very, very conscious of that, so I just like to make sure I enjoy the time I get, and I like to share it with people. That's why we have the Mega Zone. I like to share it with all my friends.'....

No comments:

Post a Comment