05 February, 2015

wilshere at it again!!

jack wilshere far right

Smoking Ace!
A photo has emerged with Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere holding a shisha pipe during a night out with friends in a London nightclub. The photo was reportedly taken at a London nightclub last week and was uploaded on Instagram on Tuesday before being removed, but then subsequently re-posted on Twitter.It is the third time Wilshere has been caught smoking,He was pictured holding a cigarette outside a London nightclub in 2013 and again at a pool party in Las Vegas after the World Cup finals in Brazil; After that incident Wilshere admitted he regretted his actions, saying: ‘I have been seen before doing it. I said then I made a mistake and I have made a mistake again. I am young and I will learn from it.’( i wonder what he is going to say this time)...jack who is supposed to be recovering from an ankle ligament injury he suffered during a defeat by Manchester United in November is expected to make a first-team return by the end of the month...


No comments:

Post a Comment